Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Dollars & Scense for Small Businesses

With the recent rise of the blogging world I came across an interesting article that I hope will help me in my research.
Some companies and people in general know about blogs while others don't.

I honestly think that blogging is still a relatively early tool that is still trying to make if fully through an adoption phase of a product lifecycle!

One thing for sure I do believe that blogging will change the way businesses market and communciate to there consumers.
I came across an article titled
"How blogs make dollars and sense"
and states that there is no reason why business can't profit from the use of blogs.... but one question I pose is:

With all the hundreds of blogs out there, how can a company (small business) break through the clutter and get their message out there and to the right people?

This question makes me want to compare getting a blogging message like a Christmas Sales. You fight and struggle you way th through the crowds in a shop in order to find that perfect item? How many bad items must we pick up or in this case read until we come across the right one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home