Wednesday, March 01, 2006

blog email - test

Since starting my research i myself that i must test
out all the capabilities of blogs.

All the literature talks about how easy they are to
do, maintain, and most importantly you don't have to
be a rocket scientist or computer geek to understand
how to do it.

Im starting to think that blogging is giving a simple,
and conveinant way to communicate with via the web
without having a degree in computer'speak or
geek'speak ive also heard it been called.

This will be my first email blog and i also hope to
try some other mediums of blog posting like moblogging
(with your mobile phone) and podcasting (basically
like a taped radio show).

I wish myself luck in actuallly getting this to work
despite being told its easy to do!


___________________________________________________________
Yahoo! Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home