Sunday, June 11, 2006

Broken Rules!

So according to the world of blogging in order to be an effective blogger i have already broken the golden rule!!! probably the most important thing about blogging is the concent, cache and commitment and as we can see from the frequency or lack there of i have not been very commited in posting regularly to my dissertation blog.

So the literature review is underway and i have had my 2nd meeting with my supervisor and I will begin to flush out the nitty gritty of my 2ndary research and will focus on the following 3 aspects in order to determine and research how small businesses are using blogs as an effective marketing and communication tool.

1st off will discuss the marketing mix and the famous 4Ps
2nd will look at integration versus seperation and the theories of integrated marketing communication
3rd will look at how blogging can in being integrated into daily acitivies and marketing strategies and who should be responsible for blogging.

My challenges so far - is finding relevant scholarly research that discusses blogs and the impacts that blogging is having as a comunication medium.... the search will continue. Now that I have narrowed the theories and aspects down it will hopefully make my research and analysis more straight forward, cause at the moment I seem to be bouncing off walls in all directions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home