Sunday, September 03, 2006

Frequency debate.

Many bloggers small or large have been lead to believe that the frequency of your post is important and critical to the success of your blog. Even through my research I found that many small businesses try to and express the importance of blogging daily, however some believe its the content and the frequency that will make your blog successful.

Erick Kintz of HP recently posted about this frequency debate and he has come up with 10 reasons as to why frequency is not matter any more.

I must agree with many of the points he has made because I think effective marketing and communication really boils down to content. It is the content that will help draw the readers, it is the content that other will comment upon, and it is the content that will help build the relationships with consumers and blog readers.

1 Comments:

At October 02, 2006 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks for linking to my post. I thought you would enjoy the follow up analysis on how this post spread virally throughout the blogosphere.
Eric

http://h20325.www2.hp.com/blogs/kintz/archive/2006/10/01/1683.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home